In two days, tomorrow will be yesterday.
So today…start to build wealth and to protect your retirement savings, and plan to strategically and responsibly spend it or gift it all away before you die.
By reading this book you will learn:
- Why you should want to be “wealthy” – not “rich”
- The keys to building wealth: passive income and “other people’s time”
- Which financial products and investment strategies are most reliable
- Why your retirement savings are at risk of being redistributed
- Why you should spend or gift your wealth before you die
The best revenge in old age is having a life well-lived.
Don’t depend on your IRA, 401(k) and Roth plans being there for you:
- Nationalization of foreign retirement plans is happening now
- The US federal government has plans for a nationalized retirement scheme
- Your retirement dollars will bail out underfunded union and municipal retirement programs
Instead, build wealth using these tools:
- Assets versus liabilities – invest in real assets
- Economic cycles – use them to your advantage
- Demographics – the looking glass into your destiny
And plan to enjoy every dollar you have ever saved:
- Set your lifestyle priorities
- Protect your retirement savings
- Die broke by strategically spending your wealth without being destitute or wasting your money on insurance products
This book will help you climb the “net worth mountain” and enjoy the view from the top, and it will be your guide as you descend, strategically spending and gifting away every single dollar you have earned and saved… spending it all!